$1,499.00 – $6,499.00
CIRM Line ID: CW10130
Disease: Fatty Liver
Sampled age: 36
Elixirgen Scientific’s proprietary transcription factor-based technology allows rapid and reproducible differentiation of human iPSCs into neurons without sacrificing the purity of the cells. Our Quick-Neuron™ Excitatory – Human iPSC-derived Neurons display typical neurite outgrowth and express a variety of neuronal markers, such as the pan-neuronal marker tubulin beta 3 class III (TUBB3) and the glutamatergic neuron marker vesicular glutamate transporter 1 (vGLUT1). When handled and maintained according to the instructions in this user guide, excitatory neurons are viable long-term and are suitable for a variety of characterization and neurotoxicity assays.
- Quick-Neuron™ Excitatory – Human iPSC-derived Neurons
- Quick-Neuron™ Excitatory – Maintenance Medium (sold here)
- Frozen cells
- Component N
- Component G2
- Component P
- License Statement
- CIRM iPS cell line Certificate of Analysis for CW10130
|Demographic (source: CIRM)||Description||FATTY LIVER DISEASE | DEFINITE NASH|
|Age at Sampling||36 YR|
|Ethnicity||Not Hispanic or Latino|
|Cell Type||Stem Cell|
|Tissue Type||Induced pluripotent stem cell|
|Detailed Clinical Data||false|
|Clinical data (source: CIRM)||LiverDisordersNASH||LiverDisordersNASH|
|Diagnosis||Fatty Liver Disease|
- Users do not need any additional license for the use of these differentiated cells even when cells are used for high throughput screening or drug discovery.
- All donor consents include statements on the following:
- Testing the cells’ DNA (this is referred to as the cell’s genetic code or sequence) and making the information known to other researchers
- Changing some of the genetic code or sequence within these cells
- Using cells to test or select drugs to treat disease
- Transplanting cells or resulting products to humans or animals
Distributing cells widely (nationally and internationally) for research, training or commercial medical product development
- Future research and uses unforeseen at this time
- Donors were screened and negative for HIV, HBV, and HCV. Donors under the age of 18 could opt out of HIV testing; all HCV-positive donors submitted skin punches, not peripheral blood, and were not screened for any infectious agents due to small volume of blood present in punches.
- Human induced pluripotent stem cells were established by non-integrating episomal reprogramming. Reprogramming and quality control were performed by Cellular Dynamics International.
Products will be shipped through FedEx Corporation’s services, and are available for purchase internationally. Shipping cost will be estimated, calculated, and displayed along with your order total in the checkout screen.
Payment will be processed by the Elixirgen Scientific store page’s Paypal plugin. The Paypal plugin offers payment through multiple credit and banking services, as well as Paypal itself. If there are any questions regarding alternative payment methods or bulk purchases, please email email@example.com.
Not for medical diagnostic or clinical use. For in vitro use only. By use of this product, the recipient agrees to be bound by the terms of this limited use statement. This product may not be further sold or transferred by the recipient and may be used only by the recipient. Elixirgen Scientific makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with regards to this product. The terms of this agreement shall be governed under the laws of the State of Maryland, USA.